Large temperature and humidity variations just between take off and reaching altitude, followed by landing in a completely different climatic zone hours later. Aviation equipment subjects itself to its own micro climates with massive turbines generating vast quantities of heat, a myriad of electrical items and hydraulic systems to generate heat and affect humidity. We can simulate most scenarios and would be glad to develop a regime to suite your needs, from drastic temperature variations and soaks to thermal shock and cycling.
What can our Chambers offer.
- Temperature controlled – from -74ºC to 300ºC
- Relative Humidity controlled – from 0% to 100%
- Timed cycling between cold & hot conditions
- Various sample sizes – up to 225 litre or ~0.2 m3, ~0.8m x ~0.5m x ~0.6m
- Custom requirements facilitated