Climatic Testing is used to expose products to all types of weather conditions. This enables you to see exactly how your products perform in the natural environment it is going to be used in. With our state-of-the-art climatic chambers, we can simulate almost any weather conditions from around the world.
What can our Chambers offer?
- Temperature controlled – from -74ºC to 300ºC
- Relative Humidity controlled – from 0% to 100%
- Timed cycling between cold & hot conditions
- Various sample sizes – up to 225 litre or ~0.2 m3, ~0.8m x ~0.5m x ~0.6m
- Custom requirements facilitated