4Ward Testing is an independent testing laboratory specialising in the testing and analysis of composites, laminates, GRP, resins, film and adhesives. We work for a range of Industries including, Automotive & Aerospace, Marine, Defence, Medical, Industrial and Consumer.
All 4ward Testing programmes are reliable and cost-effective, whether you are looking at quality processes, safety, compliance or performance. Our comprehensive testing includes:
- Fast effective test scheduling and preparation of reports
- Customisation of our test rigs to accommodate unusual materials
- Continual monitoring and feedback to ensure programme conclusion
- Certification to a range of National and Internationally recognised Test Standards
- Post-test evaluation of physical properties, test results and durability testing
- 3rd Party independent testing for authority and validity of your product reports
4ward Testing offers characterisation services including; Physical and Mechanical Testing, Chemical Resistance testing as well as Environmental ageing. Typical tests include: Tensile, flexural strength, hardness, ashing, density, shear and compression.
4ward Testing Environmental Testing Programmes are conducted in our Laboratory in West Sussex UK, using:
- Xenon Arc to Industry Standards
- QUV exposure with scalable condensation & heat
- Fully equipped environmental chambers ranging from -74°C to 100°C, 0-100% RH
- Ovens up to 350°C
- Salt Spray for monitoring corrosion of coatings, membranes, adhesion to metal Etc